PowerSports is the coolant of choice for many professional racing teams and MX bike specialists. For racing teams such as Honda, no other coolant offers the performance of Evans waterless coolants!
Waterless Coolant for MX, trial & enduro bikes engines primarily fabricated from aluminium with steel and copper components
- No Water - PowerSports contains no water eliminating the problems caused by water based coolants, increasing reliability and extending engine life
- -40°c to +180°c - PowerSports has a boiling point above 180°c eliminating the risk of overheating and boil-over associated to water based coolants
- Low Pressure - PowerSports generates 75% less vapour pressure than water based coolants, significantly reducing strain on hoses, seals and gaskets
- Protection - PowerSports reduces cavitation erosion by 75% compared with water based coolants and eliminates oxidation corrosion
- Long Life - PowerSports has been proven to last more than 20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement
- Non Toxic - PowerSports has been tested and certified as Non Toxic by an EPA approved laboratory. It is biodegradable and will not bio-accumulate